Madison awarded riverbend commons
August 8, 2012 - Madison Construction is pleased to announce the award of an $100 million development project granted to the Three Corners Development team including Madison Construction as the General Contractor.
Each of the following firms is fully engaged to deliver the very best practices in their respective disciplines and fields for the Three Corners Team:
- Three Corners LLC – Master Developer
- The Michaels Organization – Housing Solution Partner
- Holabird and Root – Project Design and Architect of Record
- RAI – Ruhl and Ruhl Commercial Company – Commercial Real Estate Services
- North Marq – Commercial Real Estate Investment Banking Services
- Madison Construction – General Construction
- Illinois Governmental Consulting Group LLC – Community and Government Outreach
Phase I — Student housing solution, grocery store, pharmacy/drugstore to anchor a combination of retail, restaurant and potential entertainment tenants. All the foregoing will be woven together in a “town center” setting.
Phase II —Student apartments, an educational administration building, casual dining restaurants and retail along with a green commons and pedestrian bridge.
Phase III —Additional housing options, a movie theater, a retail clothing store and a fast food restaurant at the west end of the site.